1. We love our family and do pretty much everything together as an entire family which is really great because we have had so many great adventures and the kids have already experienced more in their short life than I did in my whole life before I was married.
2. We love the gospel of Jesus Christ in our lives because it keeps us together and helps us see the big picture of life and deal better with all the small things that could tear apart families now adays.
3. We love slacklining - if you don't know what it is check it out on youtube, there are videos, of course we are not that extreme as we are just beginners but we are currently addicted to it pretty much (especially dad and Maya). Mom hasn't gotten a chance to do it very much since she broke her hand in many places the last time she was on it!!! Heeeeeee. But don't let that scare you from trying it, she's still gets on it just not that often as she desires.
4. We love camping - in Tx you can even camp in the fall and winter which makes being down here worth it sometimes. We love car camping, and backpacking. We don't do much backpacking as our family is bigger now and that much gear on two parents is just way to much to carry but we did a lot with three kids, even 8 milers in the whiteclouds! so don't let anyone tell you that you can't do things now that you have kids, all our kids have been camping in their first 6 months if life!!!! Maya was the youngest 2 weeks! no we are not crazy either! Just enjoy what God has made for us to see.
5. We love rafting and kayacking - our most memorable rafting trip is when Vigo broke his femur and we took him in a full body cast, Cory's mom, Cory's grandma down the river - It was so memorable to have 4 generations of family in boats. Kayacking for the first time Terrie was 5 months prego and we went down the south fork of the payette after a huge after a mudslide and so much extra water flooding the river. It was psycho crazy but so much fun!