Sunday, October 26, 2008

So it's been a fun, fun, fun fall. We have so enjoyed being here in Texas. We haven't enjoyed the trillion chigger bites that we all received at our last camping trip though... I guess the scriptures are true that we need the bad to appreciate the good.
Even with that thought we have had more good moments than bad and we have been really motivating the children to focus only on the positive, in this fast paced please me world we all live in that sometimes is harder than it should really be.
We find that we need to stop and enjoy every moment in the lives of the children and enjoy as many family moments as possible, who knows when that will be the last memory made. Not that I'm glum but realistic and hopefully a little more focused on what truly is important in my life. The kids are growing so fast. The passing of now both my parents and Papa have also made me see how fast life passes. Enjoy now, enjoy the journey and love without end. Ok enough gushy mushy. Love y'all!

1 comment:

emH said...

Amen, amen.
Thanks for the reminder.