Saturday, January 1, 2011

The glorious happiness of the gospel of Christ
















My uncle Lalo passed away and we went to celebrate his earthly life and it was absolutely the most memorable funeral service I have experienced, other than my parents. It was full of the joy of the atonement of Christ and the hope that we have because of His divine sacrifice; how having faith amidst our daily trials will strengthen us and help us be strong, how trials come so we can experience the sweet goodness life has to offer, well basically everything that Christ has taught us, how blessed it is to have gospel truths at a time such as this. What joy came to my heart to see family I haven't been able to see in so many years. It, to me was a reflection of the reunion my ancestors were having in heaven, embracing their brother, son, husband, father back after so long. What a glorious reunion.

No comments: