Thursday, July 9, 2009

this is Drake's party! yahoo! fun!
Drake turned 7 this year and all I can do is CRY because next year he will be eight! and Cory laughs because it is still a year away (was but since I'm posting so backtracked it's not that far away and now I'm even more hysterical). 8!? that is so big, can't they stay small and can't I keep them home forever?
Drake is so sweet and this year has been the class clown keeping us laughing and smiling. He is so ready to be good, I am so excited to watch him grow up. He is already reading the scriptures and preparing for big things come next Jan. He tries so hard to be good(and if you know 7 yr old boys, that is really hard) and make good choices. We are so blessed to have this giant spirit be part of our little family, what blessings we are given and I feel so unworthy of them. Happiness, pure and simple is seen everyday in the life of a child. How blessed we are to have such sweet spirits among us daily. Happy birthday Drake.

No comments: