Friday, July 10, 2009

This was a wonderful March camping experience. We played ghost in the graveyard at night by the light of a beautiful moon. We had a longer stay with ...get this, no RV's! yeah!!! We were able to sit back, relax, and enjoy each others company. We even took a nice hike on a trail.
You know the more pictures I find the more I realize how wonderful life can be...pictures hold so many memories, bring back the taste, the smell, the emotion of that very moment... otherwise lost forever, or forgotten. How marvelous to have such a blessing to capture time, refresh my forgetful mind of how blessed I am to have so many wonderful moments of pure happiness.

3 comments:

emH said...

I was beginning to think nobody checked our blog anymore and was ready to write it off. It was nice to be poked and reminded of a friend like you. I'm glad to see you guys are still loving life outdoors and doing it with all 5 in tow. That takes planning and some pretty amazing parents. Its always good to hear from you.

Becca said...

You must have been up really late. Thanks for all the new pictures for us to see. I am sure they have grown even more since then. We miss you guys TONS and hope to be able to come and see you guys this winter. Much Love!

Miken Harding said...

Welcome back to the blogging world! How do you get all those little pictures on there like that?