Friday, August 21, 2009

Alia's birthday- 3 years old!!!!! Augh can the years stop and let me enjoy them, who sped up the clock?! When I was young it seemed like summer was too long and the weekend would never end and it was an eternity before I had another birthday. Now I blink and the whole year has passed me by! how and when do these precious little ones get to be so big?
This was Alia's actual birthday, my very great friend Veronica called me that morning and asked if we wanted to go to the Witte museum with her and then go celebrate Madison's birthday (they live in Houston and were in SA for the week visiting family). So we doubled up birthday bashing since it was Alia's b-day. We had a blast with the whole gang. The cake was specially made by Madi's aunt Jasmine (she's good, huh?.
Now the bubble picture - never buy these bubbles, they don't work - but they are good entertaining fun for making adults go crazy and others laugh at your expense - made for a good calorie burning laugh fest.
Thanks Marshal, Veronica, Jasmine, and Lizzie for letting us be part of this awesome day and for letting us double up the birthday fun. You guys are great!

No comments: