Saturday, August 22, 2009

YAHOO for swimming.
It seriously is the only way to survive this drought and record days in the 100's.
I honestly can not take the heat, I know I sound spoiled, you'd think I was actually born in Idaho and not TEXAS!
There is no better place than the water to let you appreciate the Texas summers - oh yes if I get in the water then I could care less how hot it is. Thank you whoever invented the pool!!! This was one of our MANY days at the pool. It was our first unofficial Tues night YW activity - you see we used to meet on Wed until recently and we would have had to skip a week but we snuck it in....unofficially that is. A great way to get to know each other.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Ok, you seriously should start a blog for your young women....but then again, you are too busy. I mean, I had to BEG you to update from the summer....