Thursday, August 13, 2009

I was called to be the YW CAMP director!!! woohoo! How fun is that! Although I still am teaching Vigo's. Well that was in April and since I'm trying to catch up the news is old too so bare with me. Excited was the only word that came out of my mouth. Camp rocks and i love these girls sooooooo much already. So here are a few pics from our OH THE LACES YOU'LL GO camp skit where we had to grow up and make good decisions on the tour bus of life and the places we'd end up were the three kingdoms or outer darkness. Fun stuff. The spirit was strong and the girls were awesome in their willingness to go far and beyond the call of awesomeness!!! I love Camp! Came back 10 pounds heavier too - I guess running up the stairs of death did nothing for my figure, but the late night chocolate cherry cobbler Bishop Guymon slipped me worked wonders!!!!

No comments: