Saturday, August 22, 2009

So i'm really bad at actually getting invites out, well cards in the mail period are hard for me. Cory laughs at my expense whenever this is the case. I get cards well in advance I write them, address them, stamp them (if I have a stamp that is), and then keep them in my purse ready to get mailed for the next month, or year..s as some of you have had the blessed event for one or more of my overdue letters to finally arrive in your home.
Thus sorry for those of you who were not notified last minute of Alia's party because although my intentions are good I still am not all together.
Here are the guest who so graciously accepted and showed up. Thanks to all for letting Alia and our family enjoy you this special day!

1 comment:

Becca said...

Ah yes....I have received those cards. But it is the thought that counts.